Friday 15 June 2007

Day 45 "Mat 12:15-21"

>> Timeless Principles:
v20:
Jesus acted instead of reacted. He flowed with God fully according to His timing. No matter what situation He might be in (e.g. danger - v14), He trusted God's leading. We need to grow in our faith in God, so that we can still have peace in a turbulent situation, rather than get anxious.

>> Specific Words:
v20:
I need to grow in my trust in God, so that I can act rather than react when circumstances are challenges.
Q1:
- Jesus' action was according to the prophecy in the Bible (Isa 42:1-4).
- The King ensures justice (v20) and provides security for the nations (v21).
Q2:
- Yes, with gentleness and compassion (Gal 6:1).
- Firstly, show the principles from God's Words and the practical application. Secondly, help the person to see how his action is not according to godly principles. Thirdly, give direction of how to overcome or change.
Q3:
God loves us very much, so He'll certainly guide and protect us. However, we must be willing to listen and obey to experience the deliverance (Rom 8:14).

>> Applications:
- Grow in faith to avoid being reactive over a difficult circumstances.
- Walk closely with God to allow Him to bring deliverance in danger situations.

>> Spiritual Experiences:
- Seeking God almost the whole night to help me to set goal for the 40 days purpose, yet not response yet. However, I was really encouraged by the perseverance of Jacob when wrestling with God, the patience of Habakkuk in waiting upon God and lastly the faith of Enoch in earnestly seeking God.
- This morning during shphd w Mark, I asked him Qs abt my career opportunity. I believe that I asked out of fear. Praise God that He encr me to trust God daily and focus more building His Kingdom. Moreover, even today passage is also very relevant for my situation. Praise God too that God speak daily in my life. Praise God that indeed He knows and understands. I just have to trust Him daily.

No comments: