Monday 4 June 2007

Day 34 "Mat 9:27-38"

>> Timeless Principles:
v29:
God's blessings will come to us in accordance with our faith. The blind men faith were expressed through their perseverance by keep following Jesus, even until a specific place (...gone indoors...). Our actions reveal our faith and it determines how much blessings we will/can receive from God.

>> Specific Words:
v29:
May God help me to grow in faith as it determines how much blessings I can receive from Him.
Q1:
The blind men recognised the Messiah through the 'eyes of faith' not 'natural eyes'. Many people saw Jesus through 'natural eyes' instead of their 'eyes of faith.
Q2:
- Lack of fruitfulness, ineffectiveness, struggling with sins or temptation.
- Lack of faith. I need to grow to be like the blind men. They had faith that Jesus was their only solution, hence they followed Jesus until He responded to their call. Finally, they receive the rewards of their faith, i.e. the healing. I need to have faith in Jesus by keep calling upon Him until the deliverance come.
Q3:
I just need to do what I can do and commit the rest to God. As l learn to surrender to God, He'll enable me to sense and experience His presence. In this way, I can be courageous, even in the midst of 'stormy' situations.

>> Applications:
- Receive the Words intake and exercise obedience to the Words to grow in faith.
- Surrender everything to God so that I can sense His presence to enable me to be courageous in going through life challenges.

>> Spiritual Experiences:
- Praise God I could wake up early today so that I could start early. Praise God for Novy's influence in my life. As I try to catch the same train everyday to follow her to go to work, I can be more discipline in my life.

No comments: