Sunday 8 July 2007

Day 68 "Mat 19:1-12"

>> Timeless Principles:
v11:
God graces individuals differently, therefore we shouldn't simply make generalisation. Each person should act according to personal conviction and not simply follow blindly.

>> Specific Words:
v11:
I shouldn't judge and compare people, because everyone has different level of faith according to God's grace.
Q1:
God seeks for lasting commitment between married couple (v6).
Q2:
Meditate on God's Words and obey it with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Q3:
2 Pet 1:6 says that godliness developed through perseverance. Thus, as we persevere in maintaining commitment in marriage life, we'll grow in godliness.

>> Applications:
- Don't judge and generalise people, each individual is unique.
- Grow in godliness through perseverance in all areas of life.

>> Spiritual Experiences:
- Praise God that today He assured me again that He is with me from Ps 127:1, so I can be confident in my leadership. Since He's with me, I know that whatever circumstances I'm in, I'm in His will. He confirmed it with 1 salvation in the unit today.
- I planned not to sleep last nite, but couldn't make it. I slept at 4 and praise God that He woke me up at 9.25 so I could be on time to church.

No comments: