Friday 7 September 2007

Perfect Order, Perfect Timing

Today, I sense God's helping hand in guiding me throughout the day.

Psalm 37 (NKJV)
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD...


Heb 10 (NLT)
38 And my righteous ones will live by faith.

It seems that God is ordering my steps. Like the Bible says that God orders/guides the steps a good/righteous man. As usual, I commit my day to God, because often I wonder whether I can make it to finish what I need to do.

This morning, I plan to meet Agus at 11:30 to pass the key for his "Purpose Driven Life" discussion. At 10:30 I started to cook pasta at home for my lunch and dinner as well as prepare few things to bring to uni. Not only that I also boiled 2 eggs for my breakfast : ) I was quite panic coz it seems that I'll be late in meeting Him. Praise God, that Agus sms me to change the meeting time to 12:30...

Then, I modify my plan so that I can arrive city (Melb Ctrl) at 12, quickly pass Alpha DVD to Mark at his home and go to bld 57 (Lygon st) to print "Faith Church conference material" as well as to get a mini speaker for my "Purpose Driven Life" discussion before meeting Agus at 12:30 at RMIT Commonwealth bank. Quite a challenge plan for me : -)

However, the reality was that I met Mark at 12 in his home as planned. However, it's not as quick, coz I remember that I need to ask him something. He explained to me for about 10 mins. Suddenly, Elis came by to pick something from Mark's apartment. Praise God that I can ask her something re: her sheeps.

Then, I thought I just come to RMIT Commonwealth bank earlier to meet Agus, but praise God that on the way I met him as well as Allan. After that I go to my office and on the way, I met my friend John. He's on his way for lunch. Then, I just have lunch with him and providing a listening ear to him.

Now, I'm in my office writing this blog. I don't know what will happen next, but I believe God is with me.

Hope my experience can encourage you that God is with you too. He has the perfect order and timing for everyone, including you as you commit your day to Him.

No comments: