Thursday 5 July 2007

Day 65 "Mat 18:7-14"

>> Timeless Principles:
v7:
Jesus warns the people who cause other people to sin strongly. The devil is already at work in tempting us to sin, let's not cause additional temptation to others.

>> Specific Words:
v7:
I need to be careful that my life or action doesn't tempt people to sin.
Q1:
- It's better to lose one part of our body (v8-9) that causes us to sin, rather than go into hell.
- Sin can prevent us from entering God's kingdom, hence determine our eternity.
Q2:
Through my own sins and how God is treating me. There are bad habits in my life that are very hard to be given up too and I need His grace. Others also deserved similar grace.
Q3:
Allow me to go through life challenges that enable me to depend on Him more and prune my character.

>> Applications:
- Be careful with my action and life that may stumble others.
- Help others to experience God's grace through personal encounter with God.

No comments: