Saturday 12 May 2007

Day 10 "Mat 4:1-7"

>> Timeless Principles:
v2:
Jesus was hungry and yet able to overcome temptation. Temptation comes in an unexpected times, usually when we are weak and tired, but we need to rely on God to overcome it.

>> Specific Words:
v2:
I need to rely on God in my weakness point not to give in to temptation, also I need to always be ready, esp. in my weakness pt as this is the time when the temptation comes.
Q1:
Jesus was not only know God's Words, but He also obey it with the help of Holy Spirit.
Q2:
I'm developing the habit of weekly memory verse and catch up with my 1 year Bible to develop the conviction in my heart.
Q3:
Often I don't realise that I need to rely on God more than I thought, therefore I fall into temptation. As I acknowledge how much I really need Him indeed, I believe I can overcome temptation.


>> Applications:
- Be alert at all time, esp. in weakness pt so that will not fall under temptation
- Be serious & diligent (2 Tim 2:15) to study God's Words to have more conviction and victory in life

>> Spiritual experiences:

No comments: